Best to move on right?

My ex and I broke up about 2 months ago, he said he needed space and I have been giving it to him but on and off. It's hard for me, we recently had a fight about me pestering him and it came to the point where I told him that I love him but I feel like we wouldn't resolve anything if he doesn't realize it took two to fail at our relationship. I took responsibility for my actions and way that made us fail but he still likes to play the whole "I'm the bad guy" routine when his side comes up. I want to fix things with him or at least end on good terms, so I've stopped texting him after that last text. It's been 3 days and it's still very hard not to text him to reassure that I'm kinda still waiting. He looks so happy on Facebook and stuff, but everytime we meet in person to slowly give things back he looks and tries his hardest to not give my stuff back. He is confusing. He loves me and wants to be with me but he doesn't want to go back to fighting again in our relationship. What should I do?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry for what a happened, but you need to know that the breaking wasn't your fault (I don't know what the hell wrong with people? when you show interest and respect they think you're just an asshole.

why would you take him back if he just left? he's essentially telling you, "you're not my first choice. but if all else fails, you're my fall back girl and I'll come back if nothing else works." What kinda girl would fall for that?
    you owe yourself a lot... like I'm sorry (ME) I've wasted (YOUR) time, but we'll be okay.

Good luck...

• thank you for trust (MHO)... wish you the best.

What Guys Said 2

• Space is a pussy way of saying breakup. Move on

• 20 bucks say you won't move on

• You right. It's been two months and I still haven't because of mixed signals, but thanks to other people I feel a lot more confident in the fact that I actually will move on.

What Girls Said 0