What is he doing with me?

Okay so my ex and i broke up 3 months ago. We didn't talk for 3 weeks after the break up and we decided to stay in contact after that. We still talk and he has told me he still loves me but he is just lost. I went to his house and spent Christmas eve with his family and him and gave them presents that i had months ago. When i was leaving he walked me out and kissed me before i got in my car.
What is he doing with me?
Am i in his life for good reason or should i distance myself from him?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Why would you keep in contact after a breakup? That's the worst thing you can do lol. But why did you break up in the first place? I'd distance yourself if it was a good reason for breaking up, he just sounds like he's lonely and things won't change if you get back together

• He messaged me and told me he missed me and stuff. The reason we broke up is because he cheated. I'm trying to distance myself so much but we always end up talking. I want to know where i stand on his life but unfortunately i have no idea how to ask him or if i should say it to his face. We are friends i guess but i dont know how to rekive him out of my life for good when i still love me

• Well there ya go, he cheated. Do not trust him. To me, if someone cheats on the other person, then that person didn't ever truly love the other person. It sounds like he's using you because he knows that you still love him and would take him back. If I were you, I'd straight up tell him to fuck off and to leave you alone. And delete him off of everything, facebook, insta, twitter, everything. You shouldn't stay in a relationship when someone cheats, nothing will change, he'll just do it again. You'll get over him, trust me. I just got over a girl who was using me and I didn't really start getting over her until I removed her from my life completely. Love gets in the way of things like this, but just realize there is someone out there that is better in every way, just for you! Good luck, and I hope you make the right decisions no matter how hard it is. :)

• u broke up so why did u go and hang out and stuf because its not going to ever go bak to the way it was thats gone so its up to you to decide if he is good in your life not if your in his plans

What Girls Said 1

• Distance yourself. Situations like this just make everything difficult and confusing. It's the holidays, so it's natural that both of you will miss eachother. If you broke up, you need to move on and don't waste time trying to figure out what every little thing means. If it means something and it's meant to be, it will... wondering about it will just drive you crazy.

• Im trying to distance myself. Im trying to move on but he pulls me back in we both agreed there is still something strong between us and i think it's time for us to talk about it all

• Talk about it... but if you don't get back together then distance yourself. It will just start a cycle that will be harder to get out of down the road if you don't.

• Okay i will talk to him. I have to go to his house this week to get my Christmas present off him so that seems like the best chance to say something to him and not being over a message