Guys, Help!!! Is this weird an unusual?

My ex and I broke up a year ago now and in that year I have stuck around because I believe he is the love of my life and we can make it work. At the beginning it was kind of rough for me to stick around and for him to want me to because he wasn't opening up as much. Over time it has gotten better and then I stopped talking to him for a month or two at 2 different times just because I got so frustrated with him.
We'll this time I came back we're actually hanging out almost every week and he actually told me because it's been easy and we're not talking about any of the tough stuff.
Now every time we hang out we act like we used to as a couple ie kissing, hugging, holding hands and cuddling. Of course it wasn't always like that since the break up, he has gotten better over time with opening up to me even about talking to me about important topics such as his family and his financial things.
Last week he asked me to come over as earliest as possible then asked me to go to the movie's then we went and got pizza.

Is it weird? Or is he just taking it slow with me or what?

Guys comment please!!!
HELP guy's!!!

1

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly it sounds like he might have other things to think about if he seems distant like that

• I don't think I ever said he seemed distant, why did I

• hope things work out but i can't help you me dear

• Okay thanks anyways