Do you ever fantasize about your ex?

1611

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay people,

I HOPE the answer to this question is YES.

For all of you.

Because I hope, even if you had terrible horrible awful shitty relationships, that you at least had SOME sex that was good enough to remember. And reminisce about.

In fact, if you had a REALLY horrible shitty relationship, I hope the sex was great! Because otherwise what the hell were you thinking?

Finally--
    Even if you had an abusive relationship, you can use fantasies to heal the wounds. You can SEPARATE the sex part from the bad parts, and you can use that to regain control over your sexuality. It happens. It's a thing.

But really, all of you who are saying you have nothing, nothing to fantasize about... are you lying? If not, I genuinely feel sorry for you. I do. ):

Most Helpful Guy

• Only when I can't find a nose to pick.