Do you ever fantasize about your ex?

1611

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay people,

I HOPE the answer to this question is YES.

For all of you.

Because I hope, even if you had terrible horrible awful shitty relationships, that you at least had SOME sex that was good enough to remember. And reminisce about.

In fact, if you had a REALLY horrible shitty relationship, I hope the sex was great! Because otherwise what the hell were you thinking?

Finally--
    Even if you had an abusive relationship, you can use fantasies to heal the wounds. You can SEPARATE the sex part from the bad parts, and you can use that to regain control over your sexuality. It happens. It's a thing.

But really, all of you who are saying you have nothing, nothing to fantasize about... are you lying? If not, I genuinely feel sorry for you. I do. ):

Most Helpful Guy

• Only when I can't find a nose to pick.

What Girls Said 15

• No, I don't really think of him at all, much less fantasize about him. The relationship ended for a reason so, I have no feelings for him anymore.

• I'm still not 100% over my ex and I do find myself definitely thinking of him so yes.

• No ex. But I doubt I would.

• Well, maybe after you get an ex then. Hope not.

• I still do even though I try not to because it just ends up hurting.

• I don't have an ex to fantasize about

• About brutally murdering him? Absolutely.

• No. Once it's over, it's done.

• All the time...­čść

• Nope. Nothing to fantasize about.

• I fantasize about slapping my ex, does that count?

• No that grosses me out like ew

• Heck yeah! He's a hottie. I fantasize about him all the time.

• I do sometimes.

• I am over him, I have no feelings for him and I don't miss him.
    I found out that it's not that difficult to program your brain to stop caring.

• YEs, a lot

What Guys Said 10

• Not at all, considering that both my exes were NASTY girls. My first ex cheated on me, and the second turned out to be a habitual liar.

• You really need to get yourself a steady girl.

• Yeah, but not for long. I'll be out of here in a few months.

All the issues with stupid things like caste, religion etc. You know very well. Girls here prefer to marry the guy chosen by their parents, so they usually don't date. The very few who ARE open to date, get into relationships during college itself so they are unavailable.

Maybe I haven't found one, but I'm done with Indian women. I wouldn't even WANT one. And since ALL laws here favour women, I wouldn't want to be the victim of a false rape or domestic abuse case.

• Woah. Ok.

• I'm with my fianc├ę near 8 years now and still use my ex as wanking material and fantasise about her while fucking my fianc├ę. Can't help that she is hot as hell still

• Yep. We dated for some time. I was really into her, but had to break up cuz we were going to go to different colleges plus she lied to me about everything. We were a really cute couple and if she were to come clean and tell me the truth about her I'd probably give her another chance. Shadows t care though

• Haha no. I'm really calculated in getting in/out of relationships, so my exes are dead to me lol

• Nice positive attitude, I guess.

• OK.

Regardless of how that relationship ended... I assume you still fantasize about that sex. Yes?

• Nah but I had a dream about a woman who was in one of my classes last semester lol

• When I do, I text her lol

• Sure do... replay the hottest sex that I had with them

• I don't have the imagination necessary to have fantasies.

• yes, dreams mostly

• Yeah, even dreamed about her twice ever since our break up. Also think about the good times, what she might me up to etc... then I remember why we broke up lol