What would you do if your ex said that they just wanted you to know that they still know your passwords?

I told him that I still have his password and it's been 2 years since the breakup. I told him he should change all his passwords and block me because I really want to move on but can't since it's so easy for me to log into his account and stalk him. I told him it was very creepy what I had been doing this whole time and I thought I apologized and thought that I needed to let him know instead of letting the creepiness continue. What would you do if you were in his shoes?

Instead of blocking me like I requested, he changed his profile to public...

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly? I'd consider getting a restraining order against you. No offense meant, but yeah, that behavior is not okay.

That said, I think you took a good step by telling him what you'd been doing. But at the same time you need to exhibit more self control and engage in healthier behaviors.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never exchanges password with boyfriends before but if I had to place myself in his shoes I'd definitely without a doubt change my passwords immediately after the break up. With that said, I don't think it was needed for you to make contact and tell him this. I'm sure he is well aware that you had his passwords so there was no need to remind him. Better to stay off contact completely.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he doesn't feel as though those profiles intrude on his life much.

• I'd say, "I haven't changed them for a reason. You're what needs to change."

What Girls Said 1

• Thats y i dont give guys my passwords.