How to get over a cheating fiancée?

I found out he cheated on me and he doesn't know yet. I plan on leaving him and moving out. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and yet he sleeps with one of his friends. It's not like I didn't sleep with him or take care of him because I did and he still cheats. How do I even begin to get over this?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk away and never look back it will probably be the hardest thing you'll ever do but trust me, you will get over it I did 20 year relationship cheated on me three times don't waste your life on him I know you're looking for someone to tell you something to make the pain go away they can't only time I can do that.
    You'll be ok and you'll meet someone much better.

• Oh my!!! I feel for you man. That must have destroyed you. Sorry

• Sorry about the bad spelling on my phone can't see the screen properly without my glasses.

• Who cares about your spelling? I was more concerned about how u were treated

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheaters are so disgusting I could never be with anyone who was disloyal. Like ever I'd rather scrape my eyeballs out. Just leave him. Who cares, don't explain yourself. Just leave. See if he cares enough to work for your attention. See what he does. But most importantly leave.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you'll get over it. Whenever you see him, you'll think of him sleeping with one of his friends. If you know you can get over it someday, stay. Otherwise don't try forgetting something that you can't

• Like you should focus on you. Try to look for a new hobby. For my ex I decided to go to school and pick up anot her so I could forget about him. But everyone is different