Does he miss you after?

Does a guy start missing a girl after they stop speaking and if so how long for?

511

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how he felt about her. If he didn't really care about her he wouldn't miss her. If he liked or does like her currently he'd miss her for quite some time. If he dated her he'd probably miss her for less time. It depends on how long they lasted. Most of the one he would miss her though

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how often they spoke, how serious they were, if any feelings were involved etc. In this regard I don't think men and women are that different. If you speak a lot with a person for an extended time and suddenly you stop, it's very likely that you'll miss them/think about them for a while after that. Unless the reason why they stopped talking was due to something horrible happening and things basically went sour between them. At that point they might just feel relieved.

What Guys Said 10

• Me and my ex broke up 7 months ago I really loved her but she was not honest and liked to flirt with guys when I wasn't around but I loved her so much but I knew It was for the best. We've lost all contact pretty much but I think about her everyday I wish I didn't but I can't seem to get her out my head hopeast this helps with your question

• It depends on my relationship with that girl.

If it was a breakup, sure I'll miss the person, but hey it's a breakup... need to realize that and move on *click*

• How long is a piece of string?

I can go months without speaking to some of my female friends, other I can't go a day without talking to.

• Depends on what kind of rapport I had with the girl and also depends on how big was the fight... But if I really care about her I will try to contact her again...

• the next day

• That can depend on how long you been together and your feelings towards each other.
    My girlfriend stopped talking to me and I missing her all the time.
    But that's me.
    I don't know your story so can't really be much help...

• depends , most people miss others i for once dont , i forget people when they leave

• No. I have never missed anyone, and it's a direct result of my penis.

• I miss my ex who treated me like shit, why i have no idea. We haven't spoke in over a month and she moved away for a job. I will not reach out to her and i hope she doesn't reach out to me, but yes, i still miss her but have to move on.

• I miss my cheating ex for some reason even though it was my choice to cut contact with her.

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on the guy, but highly doubtful. Most men forget about a girl even before she gets out of bed 😣 Pick your man carefully to prevent wasting your time and affection on someone who isn't worth it. The man you take time to get to know and he gets to know and care for you? That man will miss you very much, I expect.

• It depends. There's a saying that depending on how badly you miss someone when they aren't around or you aren't able to see them is directly proportionate to how much you want them in their life. If a person doesn't miss me when I'm gone, I take it that they don't really want me in their life that much and are okay with losing me. You can't time these things.

• If you talk daily, after a week or less the missing thing starts

• It depends on if the relationship was serious and if the guy actually cared for the girl.