When your EX text you and then says?

... I really wish things could be different. 7mths pregnant with his child. We are not to together, but he keeps texting me about how bad of a boyfriend he was and stuff. He does this often. Is it just the reality of what is actually happening hitting him?

21

What Guys Said 1

• If I were you I'd tell him to quit apologizing and even if you two arnt marrying tell him to step up be a man and be there for the kid. And that maybe enough to get forgiveness for some of the acts he's committed.

What Girls Said 2

• It's hard to say precisely what it is without actually knowing him. However, it appears he's beginning to see the big picture and starting to feel very guilty. It may have to do with the fact that you are going to be the mother of his child soon and he would likely be embarrassed for his son to know how he treated his mother. Or it could just be that time has passed and life has shown him reasons why his behavior was completely wrong and unacceptable.

• Yeah probably, he just realizes how awful he was to you, and now that you're the mother of his child its even worse the way he treated you.