I need good advice please?

So me nd my ex were together 6 1/2 years. He cheated on me in the past and I ended up taking him back like an idiot. Well I just found out the girl he cheated on me with before , he moved in with her because she's pregnant by him!!! I'm so heart broken and disgusted. He even has my name on him and she sees it but I guess she's that dumb. Please give me warming advice? Thank u. No negative please. How do I overcome this and not cry?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to embrace your emotions to truly move on and mourning is part of it. now is the time to focus on yourself, do what makes you happy, look back at your childhood and rediscover the things that made time slip by. being alone is not being lonely. maybe take a trip to a tropical island, it's going to be hard but it will get easier as the days pass and do not contact him at all, not even a text or anything, delete his numbers facebook etc. take an art class in college, go to the gym. happiness is your choice and nobody can take it away

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if he has your name tattooed on him that really doesn't mean anything because my ex stupidly got his ex tattooed on him, and she no longer meant anything to him. So she wouldn't be dumb because its not like tattoos are cheap to cover and or remove lol BUT I do see your point, you're hurt because you took him back and he still cheated on you, with someone who now is going to have his baby. You thought it wasn't serious but now she's permanently in his life du to the baby, you wanted that open window of possible starting another relationship maybe not now but in the future and you feel like that window is closed. It will hurt for a bit but you should never be with someone who has the capability of hurting you so much.. and betray your trust. Hang in there

What Guys Said 2

• breakup up with him. it sucks i know... i've been cheated on twice. but it's only going to get better. surround yourself with friends and family and people who love you. do things to distract yourself and maybe indulge a bit (like a vacation).

just live it up and take steps away from the relationship. i know it's hard but it'll get better

• With time is the only way

What Girls Said 1

• I'm so sorry to hear that. The best is going out with friends and doing your hobbies