I found out about his affair with a women at his work. I told everyone on his Facebook. What will happen now?

He dumped us 7 months ago and I've just found out it was because he was seeing a women at his work. I got angry and have told everyone at his work about his cheating ways.
Was this a stupid thing to do? Will it end their affair or keep it alive?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• What does it matter if it will end the affair or not, what matters is that you dumped him and that you shouldn't be interested in what happens to the peace of shit anymore. Move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• well

It was an emotional reaction

It wasn't the most correct attitude, but he probably deserved it

However, I don't think you should be worrying about if they will keep the affair or not. What do you care? Try your best to move on. He doesn't deserve any more of your attention.

What Guys Said 4

• Where have I heard this question before? Dunno. But as I said, there were better ways. Now... The situation is completely out of your hand. Considering he dumped you. Sorry. He might actually find it as an impetus to pursue her. She might reciprocate, even if she suffers embarrassment, and as people stop caring about it. Maybe they'll move on together.

• Only time will tell

• It was a bitter and vindictive thing to do... wrong? You were hurt and you know... whatever happened to him was his own fault.

Better question is... Why do you care who he's dating now? Why are you (seemingly) trying to break them up?

• it was childish, but it felt soo good

What Girls Said 1

• Nah, you did good. Hopefully he feels embarrassed now.
    I think they'll keep it