I found out about his affair with a women at his work. I told everyone on his Facebook. What will happen now?

He dumped us 7 months ago and I've just found out it was because he was seeing a women at his work. I got angry and have told everyone at his work about his cheating ways.
Was this a stupid thing to do? Will it end their affair or keep it alive?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Where have I heard this question before? Dunno. But as I said, there were better ways. Now... The situation is completely out of your hand. Considering he dumped you. Sorry. He might actually find it as an impetus to pursue her. She might reciprocate, even if she suffers embarrassment, and as people stop caring about it. Maybe they'll move on together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• well

It was an emotional reaction

It wasn't the most correct attitude, but he probably deserved it

However, I don't think you should be worrying about if they will keep the affair or not. What do you care? Try your best to move on. He doesn't deserve any more of your attention.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE