Should I say yes?

he's liked me from the very moment we first met each other in Spanish class. I thought he was gay at first but then realized he was a straight up perv, and I let him touch me because I was a shy small girl. about a year later I snapped into reality and told him off. he hadn't talked to me since. then we would look at me from a distance, I wouldn't say anything about it and he wouldn't speak to me. over the summer of tenth grade I invited him to a party, and made a effort to talk with him, but I'm always constantly teasing him. now half way through out senior year, he's in a bad situation with his girlfriend, and has been hitting on me CONSTANTLY. he asked me to hook up with him, and I haven't given him a straight up yes or no... and I don't want to p*ss off his soon to be ex. should I say yes to him? or just stay friends?

11

What Guys Said 1

• This is not good. You should wait for him and his girlfriend to break up if there gonna. I have been in this situation a few times. They are not good.

What Girls Said 1

• You should not get yourself into a relationship with a guy who still has a girlfriend. If he does love you he will break up with his current girlfriend and ask you out.