Ex blocked me. What do I do?

Last night he got angry with me because I told him I wasn't being friends with benefits with him.

i went out with my friends got drunk and messaged him something on snapchat. I don't remember what it was but it was along the lines of I can fuck who I want and it's not going to be you.

I feel like shit I'm not a mean person but the guy has no respect for me, how do I fix this?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't try to fix it just forget about him. You said so yourself he has no respect for you! I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want anything to do with a jerk who just wanted to be friends with benefits. Don't lose any sleep over this one. Move on and find a better guy!

• I just can't stop crying, I'm not a mean person and I hate that I acted like this he's messaging me saying he's seeing someone too. Like I just said I was wrong mentioning my sex life to you but I'm not sitting on the back burner for you if it doesn't work out with other girls.

Then he just said he never ever even wanted to have sex with me ever again. I was like that's grand I don't want to sleep with you.

He's so angry with me and I really love him and don't want him to be.

He has no respect for me, is really rude and I finally stood up for myself, why do I feel so bad?

• He also told me he doesn't care about me and doesn't miss me. He seemed to aim for the heart with his comments, why would he do that?

• To deliberately hurt you. He's manipulating you into caring what he thinks of you. He knows you love him and therefore, are vulnerable, so he's saying these things to you because you feed into it. If you ever want the pain of this situation to end, you have to stop giving him control. Cut him off and move on. I promise you'll feel so much better.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You don't talk to him ever again, that's what you do. Drop this guy and move on with your life.

• Why do you want to fix something with an ex that doesn't respect you?

• You don't, just leave him be. You broke up, best to leave it at that.