I was dumped by my girlfriend around a month ago and I can't get over her. I still love her but she doesn't like me as anything more than a friend. I'm wanting to stop loving her so I can be a friend. So how can I stop loving her and get over her?
(if you include either drugs or alcohol as the way of getting over her then either leave it out or don't post an opinion)
Most Helpful Girl
Yeah yeah! I know!
Do what I do!
1) ask her why?
2) block her for good!
3) cry again and break things! Ruin your diet and break things in your room!
4) Watch romantic movies and complain! Things like... she never hold my hand that one time! Oh she never called beauitiful! She was a bitch anyway!
5) When you finally calm the fuck down! Think about it this way she doesn't owe you her love! She can pick whoever she want!
6) Mingle with other people in REAL LIFE! Than you realize you got carried away in the virtual world to much! Kinda like me! hahah! <don't be like me!
7) HUGS! I WISH I COULD HUG YOU IN REAL LIFE! You poor poor boy! Heartbreak made me insane when it was my first! I can understand! Most guys don't even talk about it! But I know they hurt! Your queen loves you!2
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
Hi. Try to make new friends. Your head will stop focus to much on her. Try that.1