What would you do if you were me?

I dated this girl for about six months she was going through a hard patch in her life and was pushing people away. I was one of those people. When I was going through the pushing away thing I had gotten a bit upset, and harsh words were exchanged. It wasn't anything totally bad but when I think back, I know that I had lashed out based on anger and being in the heat of the moment. Well, then I got pushed WAY far away from her. And didn't talk to her for quite some time. I can't remember attempt #1 but attempt #2 was on Christmas last year and that was what it was. A simple Christmas card offering dinner and a movie sent me to rejected city again. I had moved out of state, and upon leaving we settled our differences FINALLY. We kept in touch a little bit and I thought id never see her again. Well I ended up moving back and I did see her again. And totally surprised her. I haven't kept in touch with her as much as id want to, but her graduation is coming up soon and I'm planning on doing something for her with her family like a surprise party (we're all pretty close) I want to do something sentimental but I'm seriously drawing up blanks. I know the girl doesn't hate me and that its a matter of both of us getting over the past and moving forward. I try to be as cautious as possible whenever I attempt to do something for this girl which is why I haven't done anything in a while. I'm definitely not trying to screw this up she's def. special to me and I haven't given up yet.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Thats pretty cool that your sticking with it after so long, after all that I'm not sure I could do the same but its cool. Anyway I don't have a ton to say sorry, but seems like her graduation is a great time to let the past go and have some new beginnings maybe even tell her that. On second thought why not do something simple, like before graduation? Try and reconnect some and show her all that is just in the past, sorry I'm not really answering your question lol but it seems like if you keep drawing blanks maybe you should just try something else that seems more natrual?

• I like the more natural and simple idea. that REALLY helps a lot, sometimes tryin to go over the top isn't the best thing to do.

thanks appreciate!