If you text an ex, saying happy holidays, and they don't text you back, would you be upset?

an ex out of the blue text me saying happy holidyas i usually jump on the second he would reach out but he wouldn't reply after so i got tired of it and i didn't reply this time, u IN HIS shoes.. would that bother you? hurt your ego?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, because harsh words hurt but silence breaks the heart. Even if a person doesn't really want contact with you... ignoring them deflates the ego, because they start constantly wondering why you are ignoring them.

• Amen sister

• Lol! 👍
      Thanks a lot for the MHO💕🌹

What Guys Said 2

• No. I wouldn't be dumb enough to text an ex that in the first place. But in his shoes he might be upset since he is used to you pandering to him.

• I wouldn't text an ex. However, if anyone I texted happy holidays to didn't reply -- I think upset is too strong a word to use but I would be annoyed. I definitely wouldn't bother reaching out them again anytime soon if at all.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't worry! Trust me. I did same. Ex took 6 hours to respond. I didn't reply again and he sent same message 2 more times. I honestly am done chasing him. By not texting him and allowing him to initiate he will wonder why you aren't texting him

• First of all if I may correct everyone here..

There is NOTHING wrong with sending wishes to your exs. What you do is your karma, how people react is theirs.

Sure, I think it sucks if I were to send wishes to my ex but he chooses to ignore it, but that goes to tell me the kind of person he is, and therefore how much he is worth to be kept in my life.

• No because you text your ex in the first place!

• no, I did not reading is essential!

• OH! Sorry! Okay! Well you shouldn't have block his number for the first week or so! In case he bull this bullshit!