Angry Ex Still... Why?

My ex and I broke up almost 2 months ago. Recently, my friends ran into him at a bar that I frequent (I wasn't there) and they said he looked completely angry and miserable and scowling the whole night. They said hello to him but he gave them a dirty look and ignored my friends. Why? He dumped me? If he's so angry why would he go to a place that I frequent? Was he hoping to run into me or something?

11

What Guys Said 1

• 1. You can't really interpret this scenario without knowing more about what is going on in his life now. Maybe he was unhappy because he just lost his job. His current mood isn't necessarily tied to your breakup.

2. Why do you care? You broke up, remember? You make him the past and someone else becomes your present and future.

What Girls Said 1

• He could have been going through something totally unrelated in a bad mood, and yes he did the break up but perhaps he's also just adjusting to being alone as well.