What would you think if someone you don't talk to on social media starts copying you?

They start doing the following:

Liking things you comment about/like things you comment about
Liking things you know you like
Boasting about events you know you're interested in
If you change something on your profile they change it a little bit later

(posted in breakup and divorce because there were feelings admit but nothing followed so this is post interaction based on interest)

12

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like they are, in a way, trying to get your attention. It's working because you're noticing.

From the way I see it, they want you to take notice, but they also want you to initiate contact or initiate something because they're too scared (for whatever reason) to initiate the contact themselves.

• Well she messed up and it resulted me stopping my contact wit her... she had texted me 3 or 4 times after the screw up but it wasn't to apologise or to offer anything new (although it vaguely seemed like she was implying she was sorry... she never actually said it).

Since then I've just been doing my thing, and I've noticed this stuff happening in the background and I am not sure if as you say it's an attention seeking attempt?

• Well I get that we all make mistakes and I am pretty forgiving, but in this instance she screwed up bad by flaking on a date she proposed as a counter offer to a date she never gave a full commitment on till 4 hours before the date was going to happen.

She just kept texting the same thing lol telling me she doesn't think she can go or that she has too much work.

Like what am I supposed to do with that. If she would actually apologize or have said hey let's do something on this day instead and that she'll make it up I would say okay, cool, but this is the last change I am giving you. Doing this kind of stuff just tells me the person can't communicate?

• Okay, so at this point, like I mentioned in my previous reply, she's a bit crazy. She knows she messed up, but she wants to pretend like it didn't happen & hope you'll act the same. Why she thinks that's okay, who knows...

Like you mentioned, it definitely shows she lacks the communication that is necessary to maintain any kind of healthy relationship. She fails to realize that if she would just admit & apologize for her actions, you'd probably be open to give her another chance. Instead, she does strange things to get you to notice her and initiate contact.

I'd say just ignore her and/or unfriend her. He actions show that IF you were to ever give her another chance, your whole friendship/relationship would be her playing games and you trying to keep up with her crazy antics. Plus, since she lacks communication skills, you'd just be stressing yourself out trying to figure out what she means.

What Guys Said 2

• I would think WTF?

• So am I right to think that's weird? It's happened about 4 or 5 times collectively now I would say with all the things I've mentioned.

• Plenty weird, like someone is doing it just to get you pissed off.

• Well I mean she's the one the messed things up and I walked away lol

• hahahahahhaa, it's known as seeking attention bud. You would say that person perhaps has feelings for you, or at least I would. but if it's not that, it could just be that they want you to feel to approach them.
    Sometimes, it's only to put down people, make them guilty, I do not know guilty of what, but it's something like that.

• Hey thanks for that, so what I told female anon is:

Well she messed up and it resulted me stopping my contact wit her... she had texted me 3 or 4 times after the screw up but it wasn't to apologise or to offer anything new (although it vaguely seemed like she was implying she was sorry... she never actually said it).

• I am no sexist but I will say that a girl walking back to you, even trying reach you is quite something. I think she has a thing for you
      but that's for you to find pal!