I can't LOSE HER!!! WILL YOU HELP? PLZ?

this girl i was dating recently went to a Christian confrence thing and we are both Christian. she said she wanted us to stop the bad things we are doing and follow Jesus with this relationship so i agreed and i messed up and said one stupid thing sexually at her and she said i am trying to get my life together and i thought you were too and broke up with me. now i am heart broken and lost cause i wanted to marry this girl so can you please give me ideas on how to get her back?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she was looking for a reason to dump you. We Christians love our lost causes lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• If a sentence is the only thing it took to dissolve this relationship then it wasn't meant to be and she was just waiting for an excuse. Love doesn't leave or dissolve for space or a different direction.
    You are going to need to trust that God has a better plan for you. Please understand that all through life diversity is going to go against your plan. it is not your plan it is God's and we are just lucky enough to go for the ride. If we just trust the plan and live the life we are blessed beyond our imaginations.
    So this anguish you are feeling today will pass and now prepare yourself to focus on yourself and be ready for what God is preparing you for.
    Forget about her, what is it that you really want and desire? Like a long loving sensual relationship that brings your heart and soul content of a effortless and endless love. perhaps? well what ever it is you desire ASK for it in prayer, BELIEVE you will receive it, and then RECEIVE it in your soul as if you already posses it. As long as you you do not bring doubt in to it and keep a continued believe system (like your faith) in a obtainable goal you will succeed.
    Anything that wants to leave then let it go, do not fight God's plan. If it is not meant to be then it is not meant to be simple as that. So wish her luck pray for her journey and get yourself out of the way from yourself and allow God to bless you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• Looks like you have already lost her. Best thing now is to move on and find someone you are more compatible with. Or just focus on yourself for a while and see what comes along.

• that sucks move on sounds like she's lying to herself

she does believe in GOD but trust me she wants the D and if it ain't from you it'll be from someone else

• Lol , LOL !
    I say, fuk that holy b1tch.

• Attend church and show her that you are following jesus, and you're truly sorry. Stop acting like a sexual predator.

• Grow up and stop believing in myths and bullshit. You can be a good person without being a mindless sheep. Find someone who can think for themselves and you'll be happier.

• Oh she's in the born again phase, she's full-on cult member.

• Everyone is right here... One sentence and gameover? She definitely wanted a reason to breakup with you or she has the absolute worst conflict resolution skills of anyone I've ever heard about. Nobody in a committed & loving relationship would break things off that abruptly or for that little reason. You asked the wrong question, my friend. You should have asked, "How can I stop worry about getting her back and move on?" But judging from your post you're not going to listen to any of us saying this anyways... so best of luck.

• You agreed to what she proposed and then you made a comment that indicated you really did not agree with her suggestion, so she is unlikely to believe anything that you now say. The only thing that could possibly get her attention now is a proposal but it may not work and it would probably be a mistake for you two to get married now.