If you were given the chance to say one last thing to say to your ex, what would it be?

2016

Most Helpful Guy

• Excellent question. I would say:

"When we had problems and we knew about possible solutions, you couldn't be bothered with taking time out to address those things. Your absolute indifference to our marriage is a violation of your marriage vows and you don't even care but you are just as bad as someone who cheated on their spouse. You are a bad person and your parents are looking down and feeling shame for you. The worst part is that I misjudged you so horribly and I thought that you were a good person. Return to Hell, demon!"

I might not say the "return to Hell, demon" part.

Most Helpful Girl

• I still love you after a year we were separated by distance. We both have had our quiet times, and we've met our own new potentials ever since then - mine has failed twice, yours is ongoing.

Pains me to know that your heart is with her and not me, but I still do wish you the happiest with her. I can understand why you wouldn't talk about our respective new romances, and even though that's not how I function, I respect that as your now friend.

In all honesty I wish to be in her position - had it not been for the distance separating us..

What Guys Said 15

• I did everything for you, you lived in a dream with me doing it all, now how is your plain life going? I guess I would not tell her that

• Sincere thanks for everything you have given, and everything we have shared

• why bother saying anything? Its over. You pondering such questions are dredging up the past. The past is just a figment of your thoughts... it is therefore nothing. What is now and tomorrow are what are your concerns.

Find yourself a nice distraction, throw yourself into work, do something altruistic, learn an instrument, get good at a sport. Spend time with mates. Other girls will then be magnetized to you.

• Fuck off you fat ugly whore.

• She cheated on me, got a credit card out under my name and now I'm in debt. I'm taking her to court but the process is a very arduous and long winded one.

I wouldn't lose any sleep if she was eaten by a badger.

• I understand why you feel that way, I hope that you get your life back.

• What's her name? I'm going to search her on Facebook

• I don't about everyone else but my ex we ended in good terms so I would want to give her another hug we don't even have to talk we both already know we still care for each other

• "I'm sorry do I know you?"

• This is probably wastes on a non-British audience but... "Enjoy dee wyne, a minshe pie, and guudbye"!!

• "I have heard that bleach tastes good. Maybe you should drink some."
    Jk i never had a girlfriend lol.

• I am dying, oh you don't care?

• It wouldn't be said. A happy dance out the door. I did my way!!

• I've had better since! LMFAO

• I stopped loving you after our baby was born. You changed into a monster and a liar.

• I'm going to kill you

than slit her throat

• Don't come back

• You forgot a bunch of your underwear at my place.
    Oh and, sorry for dumping you. I was an arse.

What Girls Said 19

• He's not exactly my ex, but he's someone that I had a complicated relationship with and it didn't exactly end in the best way. I'd let him know just how deeply I felt for him.

• I still love you and I don't care how desperate this sounds but I will always love you and want to go back to the way things were between us.

• Thank you for all the wasted memories. Thank you for the miscarriage and thank you for ruining my mental health. I hope you suffer a drug crazed life, you sick, adulterous, tranny bastard. (Too harsh?)

• thanks for everything, it was great, bye bye

• I tried to do my best to make you happy, even when I could barely keep myself happy. But, that wasn't enough for you, was it? Nothing I did was ever enough for you. I could have risked my life for you and that still wouldn't be enough.

• You're just a piece of jerk, you better remember who tried to be there for you when you were losing your friends and everyone else's respect, ok, bye Felicia

• Why did you say you loved me? Why did you lie?

• I wish things were different but maybe we were meant to cross paths with each other but not stay in it together...

• I'm no longer available so please stop trying to win my affections and move on.

• F*** you , you ruined my life

• I wish things were different. I wish we wanted the same things. I miss you so much.

• F**K YOU!! While flipping the bird with both hands, lol

• I should have never given you a chance after you told me that you're a psychopath...

• "I got your email, no thank you. Why can't you leave me alone? If I'm not replying to you, it means I'm ignoring you, and swiping all your messages to the delete section. So don't waste your time trying and being persistant. It's not working"

• I love you, so much. And that's why we can't go on. I just want you to be happy and have the life That you want.

• Hell no I won't sleep with you!! I hope your new wife finds out what you're doing and takes you for everything you are worth you cheating bastard!

(he still asks to this day, after divorcing me after 18 years and remarrying 6 months later) and no, I didn't tell her and I won't because she was who he was cheating on me with.

• Why did you hurt me. I was hood to you

• Fucked your brother.

• I got out while the going was good and it feels sooo good! :)