What the best "get lost" songs after a breakup?

I broke up from a manipulative association and now I feel like singing
"It's raining men, Hallelujah, it's raining men Amen" Because I am seriously out of hands of a so called alpha cheater and I feel like I know what I want now.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Helooooo from the other siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

• Its popular so I didn't listen to it but its damn gooooooood.
      Thanks handsome. :*

• Hmm so you finally did it OP, Thank u

• Welcome! I liked the song a lot to be honest no bullshit!! I won't think of saying "any hello from any side" to my cheap man-slut.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything by Pink lol like that, I'm Still a Rockstar one. Or one of Kelley Clarkson's angry songs

• I liked Kelley Clarkson :) Thanks love

• P! nk is anyway amazing. Just give me reason, just a little bit enough, just a second we're just broken and bent and we can learn to curse again :D :D

What Guys Said 2

• keisha - run devil run ; p

• I really liked the song :D
      Though Im not running after that man-slut.

• Thank you :)

• The Weeknd - Same Old Song

What Girls Said 1

• Outta here by Esmee Denters

• I've also just broke up with someone manipulative, btw!

• He hasn't tried to contact me since, so now I know he didn't really care. I feel sort of empty now. He even told me he was a psychopath but he just seemed way too nice at first! So generous and acted so charming. The final straw was when he tried to make me meet his ex when he knew I wasn't comfortable with the idea. Thanks for asking :) How about you?

• Why would he do it? Its so hurtful. I understand you. Right now all the emotional investment you did in him (which women mostly do) left you empty. I wish the new year bring you happiness you deserve.

I am feeling "freedom" right now but when I remember how he'd make me apologize for things I didn't do, I feel like crying. For not calling him, for not asking what he would like to eat for dinner, for every damn thing I'd have to apologize. It was suffocating. When I finally retaliated, he told me, from when was I allowed to have my own opinions? The worst guy I've been with. I feel free. FREE.