Why do I miss my cheating ex?

Pathetic. I havnt spoken to her for 3 months, i refused her friendship because she cheated on me. I feel she will be a better person for someone else

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Its normal! Despite her cheating it takes time for the feelings to die. You'll get there. Just hang in and take it one day at a tine. Try not to contact her - you'll just prolong the healing process.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• lol thats sad next time stab her in the gut

• The only cliche reason it always is... you're in love with the past. It is pathetic, but you're not the only one who has felt it, man. I've been there multiple times and have felt the same thing. It is all a process. Sometimes it is faster and other times it is slower. Griever, focus on rebuilding your life, and then move on. I'll tell you though, whenever I've done the first two and I feel like my feelings are lingering still, redirecting my attention to another woman has ALWAYS buried those same feelings. If I redirect my attention to soon though, bad things are to come.

• It is only natural since you chafed some things with her. You refused her friendship that was already a good decision. Some men are too weak for this. Give some more time and you'll get over her completely. I needed much more than just 3 months.

• So refusing friendship is good? Maybe teach her a lesson? Thank you

• There is no friendship between guys and girls, let alone with an ex. Just move on to the next one.