How do I get over a heart break?

I really loved this guy and i was dating him for 4 months we had a rough relationship but we still made it through then out of nowhere he broke up with me in a really cruel way. Its been 3 months since it happened by i just can't seem to get over him.. Does anyone have any advice?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• DISTRACTION!!

Practise hobbies and interact with those people
    Find new hobbies and.. the same :D
    Don't date people to 'get the feeling of love back', some people just want a 'replacement' and start dating people they might not even like, for their need's sake.

Have a great time with friends always helps

Most Helpful Girl

• My advice is it's ok to feel pain, but at some point you have to get a little indignant and realise this guy treated you really badly... why mourn for him? He did u a favor by setting you free. there's more to life for you, it's put there you will find it :-)

What Guys Said 2

• Read books.
    Exercise.

Really focus on your own life for a while.

• I know the feeling. I dont think you'll be single for too long looking at your pic

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!