How do y'all think he felt after reading this?

My ex sent me a friends request from a fake profile. I knew it was him. I accepted it. Then I posted this on my timeline for him to see...

The worst mistake my ex can make is believing the thought that I need him LOL yeah ok. keep in mind I've lived my whole 27 years without my both sets of grandparents, barely a father, half my life without my mother and I've been on my own since I've been 12 years old and I need you? haha I dont need anyone. Thats why I consider anyone in my life who I actually want in my life to be lucky. Cause I am honestly a lone wolf. Yeah I am emotionally needy
a lot at times but what woman isnt? A woman who isn't doesn't have a soul or feelings. But you know what? I've been hurt and burned so much by the men I have been with that I am at that point in my life I dont give a F*CK anymore. You can try to manipulate me and be sneaky and whatnot But keep in mind I will never NEED your ass. I dont even WANT your ass. At least not anymore you blew that. LOL its funny cause right now I bet you miss me and I bet you wish you had that compassionate caring, understanding, supportive, nurturing woman in your life right now. Well too freaking bad cause Im gone. Im so done FOH

after that the profile deleted me and got deactivated LOL... Keep in mind this dude broke up with me... He played me and felt bad about it but the damage is still there.

Was I being too much of a bitch? lol

59

Most Helpful Guy

• I am very sorry for all your struggles through life. I would like to help guide you to a better outcome. forget about someone who decided to leave, If it made you feel better then good for you. i want to help get you focused now for the next chapter of your life.

i want toy to write down all your grateful for then write down what you really truly deeply desire in life. "like maybe a effortless long strong loving relationship that will always grow and never leave". maybe?
    whatever it is you desire i want you to ask your Creator for it. next i want you to believe it exists and that you will have that some day. next receive it in your heart and soul as if you already posses it and imagine how it would feel and what you would do to that person to show love to him as well as receive it effortlessly from him.
    ask believe receive.
    do not doubt or grow impatient for it. do not look for it. do not fill up time with people that do not deserve your time , do not stop believing.

In Gods time you will be blessed.

this may be your first wish or not it doesn't matter and neither does the amount of endless wishes you desire to ask believe and ready to receive.

congratulations on your new life that awaits.
    Happy new year

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he would have felt a bit hurt and embarrassed. I also think what you did was completely unnecessary, as well as contradictory; you claim you don't care about him or need him, but here you are wasting your time writing statuses about him. You shouldn't have done it.

What Guys Said 8

• Probably a little hurt

• LOL maybe you were. But 75 % of me agrees with you and cheers you on, because that's a sneaky little ex.
    If he wanted to talk, I wanted him to just come talk, instead of going undercover

• Nah I dont think so. You played that well. Called him out haha πŸ‘

• Well, no one can survive after all that punching and kicking πŸ’ͺ

• Lol no this only shows you are not a lone wolf. This actually got to you and that's why you posted this :p also a lone wolf would answer it's questions by itself. A fake profile lol dat's like childs play, reacting towards it is stupid and your action could probably not be the best still we all don't know just hope it was fun to you

• He probably felt more sure that he made the right decision.

• What would I think? I'd think wow look at this attention whore plastering all her private shit over Facebook.

Seriously. Sort yourself out.

• Lol 'caring compassionate woman'

What Girls Said 4

• Good for you girl, way to put him in his place. You don't need him if he fucked up he fucked up. Forget him, fuck him. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• No you weren't being a bitch, you were being real. He sounds like a complete fool

• Why do you still care

• Fuck him β˜ΊοΈπŸ’ƒ