Girl friend breaks up eith me for no reason?

Do me& my girl had a awesome relationship when we werent fighting she was my best friend when we were together we were forever texting & calling one another we were so close it was scary we had plans to have a family & get married well we would tslk about it it was a long term plan i guess.
but we were going through a bit of a rocky period were we were fighting on & off but we always seemed to recover & things would go back to normal even the night before she ended things everthing was as per normal but she turned around & said i dont feel the same way about you & went really cold & unreasonable & told me i should move on its over. Why would she be like this is it something iv done or do you just turn around & say fuck it were over iv tried to message here & she is still cold & still tells me to move on any advice?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• She is just one of THOSE unstable people. There are millions of people like her. It happened to me as well, my ex broke up with me out of the blue, after being together for 3 years. He also said that he doesn't feel the same anymore. No warnings, no nothing, everything seemed more then fine, we were just booking our trip to Norway. So yeah, it happens. But I don't believe that it can happen to anyone. For instance I know it could never happen to me, because I'm not "built" that way. I can't just not feel the same anymore without a good reason. But some people can, and it's their own issue. Most of them don't even realize it's an issue and they go carry it to their next relationship. And then it happens again. And they don't why, so the easiest thing is to just "blame" the partner and justify their own issue as "he/she wasn't the one". These people are searching for impossible, they are unrealistic and they are very lost. They will probably never be completely happy. Just be glad that you're not one of them. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Same thing happened to me man. There is nothing you can do to make her change her mind. She created some story in her head that told her you weren't right for her. All you can do is try your best to move on. Stop contacting her since you already have it sounds like. Get a membership to a gym and focus on you. Who knows, she may realize she made a huge mistake and come back to you. Hope this helps!

What Girls Said 4

• Just move on, she realized she doesn't feel the same and that her feelings for you have changed and thats okay, feelings have the ability to change all the time. She could have been trying and hoping to feel how she felt in the beginning but it just wasn't going as well as she wanted it to and stuck with staying true to herself instead of pretending to feel someone she didn't.

• Thats the way I looked at it but we had plans to move to a new city due to my job but when we broke up she moved home which is along way from were I moved 2 but a moth after the break I seen her in the same city I moved 2 a couple of times do I contacted her & she ignored me the first message which was hi I've seen u around here what brings u here so I then wrote a message with a couple of home truths & she then wrote back saying she got a job here & her fiance lives here & to leave her alone

• fiancĂ©? wow. how much time has it been since the break up?

• It might have had to do with what you two were arguing about? It's hard to say. I know I personally wouldn't give up on a relationship just because of a rough patch. But it really depends on the situation. If it was over something major, then no I wouldn't want to continue the relationship if we couldn't work things out.

But if it was over something minor, like leaving your underwear laying around, then no I wouldn't end a relationship over that.

• Move on. She doesn't want to be with you anymore. I think she's made that very clear. Break ups don't require a reason beyond that one party was unhappy. Continuing to message her demanding an explanation will not endear yourself to her.

• I did this to my ex boyfriend because he was abusive towards me and I was afraid of him

What Guys Said 3

• Same thing happened to me as well. You have to cut ties and move on for yourself. Who knows maybe over time she will realize you are someone she wants. But contacting her is only going to make it worse for you.

• I'm not going to read all of it but just know that there is always a reason

• I think you should move on dude because as per me she is done with you
    & yeah i think she is having some one else in her life so try to move on.