Why does my ex purposely try to make me hate him?

He admited that he wants us to be friends but if it's going to hurt me even more, he'd rather act like a dick.

31

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Or you could do the mature thing and not be his friend or have him in your life if he isn't good to you. Take responsibility for your own actions, and don't hope he treats you differently. If he treats you bad after you know better, that's your fault for allowing him to.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Because it's probably easier for you to hate him then to be friends, ex's rarely can be friends because you were once romantic with them and loved them, its harder to be friends than nothing at all.

• Because most guys are immature and can't handle adult feelings, you should get away from him