How Was your first breakup, was it weird? How did it make you feel?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• My first break up was with a guy I had been with for about 3 years. The relationship was pretty much already finished anyway. It was the most difficult break up I've had because it was my first, and all I could think of was that I would not find another person and no one could love me in the same way he did. When we finally broke up I cried a lot and was very sad. That was about 3 years ago and he still crosses my mind at least once a day.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd been in a relationship with him for 9 months. I was 14 and it devastated me. I cried for weeks. His mother rang me to tell me that he was cheating on me. She felt guilty so told me. Years later he asked me out again, but obviously I turned him down.

• it felt good

What Guys Said 2

• Broke up with my high school girlfriend while I was in Iraq so I didn't really have much time to dwell on it.

• I have never had a break up because I never had a relationship in the first place!!.