Boyfriend treats me like sh1t?

This has been going on for months now, and I keep saying it's it and i won't put up with it anylonger, then i end up in the same situation again.
I've been at work all day, i pick up takeaway and take it over to his, he's looking for a new job and tells me he has a possible interview lined up.. he's always tellling me how I dont ask enough about his life and dont take an interest, so i ask him more about it.. who its for, what its doing.. and he SNAPS like f**k. telling me he doesn't "fu**ing know" why am I going on and on..

I've done nothing wrong today, and he can't even appreciate the the little things i've done. i could have gone straight home but i wanted to see him.

Guys, why are you like this if you are? is it because you're fed up with your girlfriend?

This happens on a daily basis, with him talking to me like i'm nothing, with him blaming me for his actions even if i haven't done anything.

513

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he sounds like he is more fed up with life in general. He is likely embarrassed that he can't find a job and is taking his stress out on you!

There is no way in hell he should be venting and taking things out on you... he should appreciate and realize all the little things that you are doing for him.

If he can't see that, then he does not deserve you!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't ask enough, you get cussed out. If you ask too much, you get cussed out. You work all day then try to do something kind for him and have to worry about him killing the vibe. Leave him. At this point, he is disrupting the harmony and peace in your life. When this starts happening, it's time for you to go. Maybe one day, he can stop being such a rude, hostile, argumentative individual but until then you deserve to enjoy a happy life without having to put up with his nasty attitude.

Guys are typically like that because they are unhappy with themselves and their life which has planted bitterness and anger. He probably just wants to relieve any bit of that heavy weight he's carrying even if it's on the wrong person for no reason at all. I get that. That's understandable but you shouldn't have to put up with that. If you would like to live a peaceful, happy, mentally healthy life then you're going to have to end the relationship.

What Guys Said 12

• this happening when you see your happiness through others. you're in a position where you can choose what's best for you. you can choose to be zero in that person's life or to be a jewel in your life.
    this not love anymore, this relationship abuse. cut him off and never give him any leeway, cuz nobody has the power to make you feel small unless you give them that power.

• Asking why someone is like this is useless because there's 50,000 reasons why he's like that ranging from just being an asshole to mental issues.

You have to weigh whether you want to continue this relationship or not. And then make a decision and stick to it.

• Sound like nothing you do it's just not good enough. Seem like the relationship is hanging by a string. It might just be time to call it quit.
    I'm going through the same with my son mom and she want to work it out even when she knows we don't get along. I do so much and all I want to do is be the good man I am and be happy and I'm sure you want the same too.

• Dump him and find a man who treats you like you want to be treated. As easy as that.

• I think the more important question is - why are you accepting this behavior on a daily basis?

• "I've done nothing wrong today." sounds like something a child would say in fear of their strict parents.

complacency can be a factor.

• It's not guys in general, it sounds like it's this particular guy you're having trouble with. I'd say if this unhappiness continues, then you should seek a new relationship. It's just not worth the grief

• get rid of him and find someone who treats you right... you don't deserve this crap... who the hell does he think he is?

• I am not like that, he is a little immature, but you seemed like you were acting like his mom more than his girlfriend... you sure you ask about his goals and ambitions, not about his failures and shortcomings

• This may be a silly question but... So why are you wanting to be with somebody that doesn't appreciate you and treats you like shit? Seems a little odd. If you don't like it, leave his arse for someone worthwhile, he clearly isn't and never will be.

• well you're the one sticking around lol women love sin shits to easy

• I don't believe a word of it.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm so sorry to hear he treats this way. He will never care about you, I had an ex who i adored and loved, he treated me pretty much the same. One time I came over when he was feeling sick, I made him soup, he ended up ignoring me and I ended up leaving early feeling completely unappreciated. I got so sick of being treated like that and left him after several times of bringing this issue up w/him. I'm not going to lie, if you leave him its going to be painful and I am still healing after a couple months. If you decide to move in w/him/marry him you will be miserable. People like that don't deserve other people treating them well and spoiling them.

• Perhaps because he could be frustrated that he hasn't landed a job, if thats what your questions are consisting of maybe? You do a lot for him it sounds like and i applaud you for being there whilst he's out of a job, but he better be looking day and night for one and not just choosing when he wants to etc. He has a problem probably with himself and doesn't want to blame himself.. as immature as it is.

• People only treat you how how you let them. Stop asking why he/guys are like this and ask yourself why you think it's ok to put up with it.

• He's a pathetic loser, dump him