OK so I need to know a few ways to get rid of intense back pains without having to go to the doctor/specialist. I've had them for a few days now but they are getting bad enough I can't sleep. I can't find anything to do other then putting heat on it and that only offers temporary relief.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• For any pain that doesn't go away like that, you should see the doctor, even if you don't feel like it. Talk to the doctor over the phone first if you really don't feel like it. The sooner you're treated for it, the sooner you'll have relief from the pain.

• I guess I'll just see my personal nurse but she'll think somethings up lol. But my mom is a good nurse either way.

• That's good. No harm in checking things out.

• Yeah I know

What Guys Said 1

• I'd see a physical therapist over a chiropractor any day. It helped with a back problem I had for 24 years. A childhood accident rotated my pelvis causing great pain when I slept, roller-bladed, rode a bicycle, etc. I was so used to the pain that I just thought everyone felt that way.

What Girls Said 1

• WELL You HAD TO OF DONE SUMTHING THAT CAUSED THE PAINS You SHOULD ASK UR MOM WAT TO DO?