Would you post your exs nudes?

Just read an article on how one girls nudes were posted because she split up with her ex. Instead of feeling ashamed she posted topless pics of herself saying she has a normal body like any woman in the world and isn't ashamed. Props for her doing that
My question is if you personally would post pics of an ex that are nude?
I personally wouldn't because I won't see the point in ruining someone like that. They trusted me with them so I respect that.

1132

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• This is the very reason a girl or guy for that matter should never send nude pics. Heck it your into voyarism post them on the net and save time. But to answer your question. No I wouldn't post them I would delete them if we split up

• I never would. Even though I am no longer dating her she used to be my best friend, and I wish her nothing but the best in life.

• I am of the same opinion... no matter how horrible the break-up may be I would respect her privacy and call her and ask if we can meet.

I would then show her regardless of our departure, that I am a man of my word and delete everything in front of her.

It is about human decency!

• 1|0
  • I think it's extremely disrespectful and whoever does that is scum.

• I woukd never do that. There are sites for that tho alotnof peopledo it for vad breakups. A long time I think someone asked a question about it.

• no, but have been told there are nudes/videos of me floating around the net

makes me laugh, then feel sorry for the people who see them

• no I wouldn't. It makes me look like an asshole, maybe gets me in trouble, doesn't get me her back and won't make me feel better

• Never send nudes regardless; it's safer that way. In any case, in my opinion only sore losers posts pics of their exes naked.

• I'd only do so if she really fucked me over. Like she cheated on me or purposely ruined me financially.

• Hell no. I would never do that. Whenever my ex and I were unable to have sex, she would send me a few, and I would NEVER send them out, that's awful.

• God, no! I would blind people or at least leave them with PTSD.

• Yeah. Have done in the past. Funny.

• I don't get why, after having nudes being posted, she would post even more nudes?

But to answer your question, no I wouldn't. I think it's against the law now anyway.

• It wasn't like she was like bam showing everything. She was topless but she used her hands to cover and such so she don't reveal anything that shouldn't

• No that's a really despicable thing to do. It's never happened to me but I've gone through similar and had to drop out and start home school cuz the bullying was too much. I would never wish that upon someone.

• To me that's childish. Only someone really immature would post that

• I would never post pics of an ex that are nude. I do not see the point in humiliating her openly to everybody. would rather destroy or delete.

• No way,
    NEVER!

• I can be vindictive, but that is just derogatory. I can do much better than that.

• nooooo not even to friends. my exes aren't a notch in my belt, they're people that I used to think highly of so I wouldn't be disrespectful like that

• I got better things to do than to even pay attention to my ex so those pics are porbably long deleted

• No. That type of material is completely private.

• No it's cowardice to stuff like that.

• They send me. But i never do that. Because they are trust me. I can't act like a bitch or asshole.

• I'd actually like it, it'd be like promoting me for my awesome bod I have

• Never. I hate all that stuff.

• Not at all!

• Fuck that shit

• Yes i would

• Would only do it if the bitch cheated.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 10

• Definitely NOT! I wouldn't betray anyone's trust. My loyalty doesn't just extend to those I like. Even if I stop speaking to someone I can still be trusted not to share private things between us with the outside world.

I wouldn't disclose any confidential info to anyone which was just meant for him and me. Plus, I'm not a vindictive person either.

Besides , if he was an ex the chances are I would have destroyed them anyway.

• I would not post their nudes because that is childish. However with that being said... I did make my way into my ex's house to steal my nudes back while he was gone because he is that childish... that was yearsssss ago.

• No, I don't see a point in being a spiteful asshat.

• It doesn't usually ruin a man's reputation to have his nudes posted.

• I wouldn't... i am not about that life!

• Im pretty sure posting photos like that can get you in a lot of trouble

• I'd never do this.

• No! That's just a mean thing to do

• No, as that is both immature and a criminal offense should charges be pressed against you.

• props for her for being a free porn star? uh-huh...