Have you girls ever contacted a guy you hadn't spoken to in months?

I'm talking about guys who you had an unresolved relationship with...like there was potential for a relationship but you never really got a feel for it because time was too short. An open door, almost, so to speak. What made you suddenly contact them again?

Guys, have you gotten calls from girls you never thought you'd hear from again?m

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never contacted a guy, but I have had guys from the past contact me after not hearing from them for several months.

The only way I would initiate the contact is if I was the one who broke things off. If he did, I would never contact him.

• But if it was an "unresolved" thing, wouldn't it be difficult to say who broke things off?

• So, if you "backed away" you'd consider initiating contact? Sorry for these anal questions, but I'm trying to understand dynamics here.

• Yes, because then I would feel like it's my fault and I would have to clear the air, so to speak. But of course, I don't always call

What Girls Said 4

• YES I HAVE AND IT WAS AFTER 6 MONTHS OF BEING WITH HIM AND AFTER 6 MONTHS OF LEAVING HIM FOR MY EX... LONG STORY

• I have called a guy that I once was "talking" to. At first, it is a little awkward because haven't talked in so long, but then, it got less awkward, went back to old times. If you have someone you want to talk to again, I say good luck. go for it. you never no, it is possible you could have had something.

• What made you contact him?

• i did just out of curiosity.

• Yes I have, and it had been over a year. I wrote to him on Facebook chat lol.. was kinda curious to see how he was and then we ended up going on a date.

What Guys Said 0