Girls, Girls.. Have you ever tried to reconnect with a ex?

Have you ever thought you wanted something different.. Left and decided you miss and want your ex? How did reconnecting go?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, and we got back together but then broke up. We were together again for about 2 years 3 years total

What Girls Said 6

• I would never go back to an ex. It would be like stumbling over something behind me. Plus, life's meant to be travelled forwards not backwards.

If I did start to miss him I'd just think about the reasons why I left. That would prevent me from wanting to reconnect with him.

Obviously this is just the way I am. Other girls may feel differently, because we've all had different experiences with an ex 😊

• Nope I've never tried. They're ex's for a reason.

• Nope.
    I would have wanted to reconnect and then I'd remember "why I had to leave".
    When we are alone, we often have thoughts to go back to those "good times" but I'd like to look ahead of me. Better people, better times :)

• Reconnecting went shitty don't try it

• Yes , and it didn't work out. Egos are bruised words are said. It takes a lot of maturity and honesty and no games I can't say I've ever met a man like it yet so yes but it never works

• But what it they didn't leave because something bad?

• Okay well maybe stay doing what you're doing and just be there for her there could be other problems going on in her life if I was in that situation and the guy cared enough to help me through it and didn't leave then I would go back to him but everyone's difforent

• Yea. I am wondering if she is. Not matter what even if she doesn't not i will always be around for her. 2 years of being close and good friends is along time to just not be friends or care for someone.. Unless the relationship ended bad.

• well yes, I have. I missed him and was having a hard time coping without him.

I simply texted him saying I wanted to go out to lunch, and catch up. He did agree and we ended up meeting up. We've agreed to he friends.

I do still love him, and wish he was still interested in me. But, it's for the best! Maybe we'll kinda grow up a bit and get back together. or he'll meet someone awesome, and so will I!