What does it mean when guys?

My ex and i broke up 2 months ago it was beacuse of misunderstandings and miscommunication. Recently we started talking again. He tells me he wants to be friends just for now and that he missed me and missed talking to me. I think he wants to wait cause he is stressed at his job but its only temporary. I told him i would agree to being friends just for now too but now he hasn't been responding to my text all that much. What should i do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Well he said he wants to be friends right? so why don't you believe him? I think you should wait a little.

• Well his words were i think we should be friends just for now before we start talking again. Talking means like the "talking" stage where you guys aren't in a relationship but are just learning eachother to see if it will work. And there's a possibility he's waiting till this intership is done next month cause that was one of the main reasons why we broke up

What Girls Said 1

• Just let it be, let him cone to you. Definitely let him text first and if he ignores you, then dont pay him any attention. Make sure you are out having fun without him