Why did my ex insulted me after a month with no contact?

He is a crazy drug addicted guy, past month he asked me to not talking to him anymore after I refused to go to his house, he insulted and said that I was going to die alone so I blocked him on fb.. This month he randomly texted me once insulting me again and said that he knew on work I talked about us and his intentions were not to get sex with me and I was the only one wanting that which is totally false since i refused all the time to get to his house, he said once that I was going to die alone and he feels shame about me and I don't worth anything... I never talked to him. since he asked me to not talk to him. anymore I even blocked him.. Why did he do that to hurt me?

Is he trying to be manipulative or something? I feel horrible really...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He's exceptionally bitter towards you and the "relationship", whatever it was, and obviously still has feelings. The difference between someone who is over a relationship and someone who isn't, is indifference and the absence of emotion. He's clearly not absent of emotions and still mad you for rejecting him.

• It is so bad because by one side I still have feelings but by the other he offended me that much that I prefered not to answer.. All of my friends and family beg me to stay away from he since he is a drug addict.. I feel horrible honestly :(

Most Helpful Girl

• hence the word drug addict. he needs rehab. the drugs are not working well with his brain. you need to stay away from losers like him

What Guys Said 3

• He's being mean because if you hurt he feels better. It means he still in love and wants to hurt you so that he knows you're hurting more than he is. It's a pride thing. It's still weak of him but if he didn't care trust me he world ignore you and not care to hurt you. But you still have to be a big girl and move on. He's already damaged the reconciliation

• Thank you so much, despite being hard I am doing everything I can to. move on :'(

• You're asking why a psycho junkie is acting irrationally? Hmm. Maybe because... He's a psycho junkie?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!