After saying she can't see or talk to me again, 10 days later she's texting me

My girlfriend of 18 moths broke up with me about a month and a half ago. She told me she still loved me very much, but that I was too independent and she was too dependent to make it work. I still love her as well but as our relationship went on it was getting harder and harder to make her happy. She's a great person so I decided maybe we could be just friends (even though I still had feelings for her). So I obeyed the no contact rule for a month then asked if she wanted to play tennis and she agreed... until right before we were supposed to meet she texted me that she still had strong feelings for me and didn't want to see or talk to me until they were gone. So I speak from the heart and tell her I'll miss her friendship and that if she's happier without me I'll gladly never bother her again. And that's what I did. She didn't respond and so I decided to move on. Now 10 days later she texts me to let me know of a youtube video that she wants me to see and tells me to have a great day, then texts me again later that night to see if I'd watched it yet. I say I haven't, then she texts, "OK have a great night"! I don't think her feelings would have gone away in 10 days? Is this an obvious sign that she wants me back? Especially after telling me that she wouldn't be able to talk to me for a very long time. I just don't know how to respond... I speak from my heart and tell her goodbye, then 10 days later she's trying to make small talk. I don't think she's intentionally playing games or hard to get. So what's going on?
1
3