How do I fix it?

I told my ex boyfriend that I needed some distance to think about our relationship (we were thinking about getting back together) to which he replied with "bye forever" and I want to fix it, even if it's just as friends... I just don't want him out of my life. How do I fix it?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Well when he said "bye forever" means that he is not willing to wait till you clear your mind, he wants to live his life and so he has made it clear to you, that you can forget about him and live your own life.

What Girls Said 2

• He doesn't want to wait around to see if you still want to be with him. Or he doesn't want to put in effort to fix your relationship. Either way; he has a right to feel that way and nothing you do will "fix" him.

• Well that seems like a dick move to me. Find someone better he has obviously made his choice already. You can`t fix anything he has made his choice. I have an ex who was like that and believe me it is soooo worth it to move on and let him go. Friends isn't always possible.