Guys, Guys , what does it mean when a guy says he has no romantic feelings anymore?

I know the question seems clear buy what does it mean when an ex breaks up with you and says he has no romantic feelings for you and he can't sleep with somone he has no feelings for and that that's all that's happening does that mean he no longer finds me attractive? And what if they say they care about you as a human being and they thought they loved you but their not ready for a relationship , and what about if they ten start crying? And say they can't imagine not having you in their life and go hot and cold and then they say they hate that all they want is sex from you after what I've said at the top of this post then they get mad at you and never talk to you again , was their another woman? Am I just not his type?

2

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he has just cleared his mind, he strongly believes that if there is no romance in the relationship then there should be no relationship in the first place.

What Guys Said 1

• He decided you weren't the one for him. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you