I like him but my dad?

okay so i found out that my crush likes me back!! but i only see him on the bus cause he's in one high school and im in eighth... but my dad doesn't let me have a boyfriend... he asked me out and i really really like him.. this is the first time my crush liked me back what do i do... i love my dad... but do i lose this chance? help

12

What Guys Said 2

• You're too young for that. Focus on school, you obviously need it.

• "shhhh" keep it a secret "shhh"

• lol i thought about that but i dont see him much

• see him at school, before or after, hand out at the mall go out walking, just don't bring him home or go to his place because his parents would want to talk to yours...

• lol i wish i could.. i have siblings

What Girls Said 1

• I know what your going through but to be honest. High school relationship don't work out well, its the truth. Because sooner or later your going to go separate ways. If your crush likes you and you want to go out with him be my guest, just don't give up your virginity to him. Your father wants the best for you that's wants parents want for their child. And you being so young and na├»ve only wants what the heart wants even when its worst for it. But be honest with your father he deserve that much from you. Your father is just not ready to see his little girl be all grownup, but be honest. Let the boy you like ask your father for permission and if that boy says no. Than girl its just means to him your not worth his time. But remember life is bigger than you could ever image and their will be a man that will love you when your a women. A women who have time to find yourself, know her belief, and what she stand for. Take your time in life and love and be honest. Good luck.