Broke up and begged?

didn't talk to ex for a week...and today I gave in to her and begged and cried for her to come back and hangout with me...but all that happened was she ignored my calls and even picked up and didn't talk...she wouldn't text me back and now I feel like an idiot...what should my next move be...guys and girls!

12

Most Helpful Girl

• FIGHT FOR HIM>>> Most of the blogs posted in the net says : don't be so desperate and stay away from him and he will surely come back when he missed you and when he realized that he needs you.. I don't believe in that because it always depend on the type of guy.. my Boyfriend and I broke up last month because he found out that I cheated him for the 2nd time around, it's hard and you feel that you can't live without him, I really felt nothing but regrets, he's a nice bf, he's doesn't have vices [only DoTA], and he's very faithful to me, but I destroy the trust not only once but twice.. then when he found out that I betrayed him for the 2nd tym, he broke up with me, he even scream and told me bitter words which he never tell before.. I was crying on the first week, then I told myself that I really love him and I won't give him up..if I give up and stay away from him, I will just regret in the end for not fighting for him.. I say sorry a thousand times but it didn't work, he said he will stay away if I continue begging him to come back, .. then I told him that I won't beg anymore but I won't stop fighting for him... he said I have no chance of having him back because he already woke up.. and he will never come back, but I didn't stop, I always chase him, always there where he is...i played dota even though I don't know how to play it, I work hard to learn the game just to be with him, because if I stay away from him, he will surely forgot his feelings to me,.,.then after 2 weeks, we've talk and I told him that I will wait for him no matter how long, and even if he found other girl I will still wait for him, then he hugged me and said he will not look for other girl, he wants to be single until he graduated [2 yrs.].. then after his graduation if he still has a feelings for me then he will come back, he also told me that my chance of having him back is only 10%... every week is pain in my part especially I always see him in school.. we have no communication anymore, we only talk for a while but I'll make sure that once a week we meet and talk.. and during that meeting I'll make sure that I will give my best to show my love to him,.,i write letters and put them secretly on his bag or notebook etc.. my friends told me to stop and give little pride to myself, but I didn't listen and I continue fighting for him even sometimes it feels ashamed... but then after a month, yesterday, I told him to keep my 10% chance as much as possible.. and he suddenly told me it's not 10% this time, it's more than that this time..I realized that my efforts are worth at all because my chances of having him back increased... if I didn't fight for him, for sure he's feelings for me now has totally gone especially he's the type of guy that can easily move on.. so if you love him fight for him, show him your love, it's hard and painful but it's good that you did something than nothing before you totally lose him..

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• now the only thing you can do is just not call her and wait for her to call you. this is crucial. You want to make her beleive that you are starting to move on. and if she never calls u, do not call her because she obviously doesn't have any intrest in giving you another chance. you should chill out with other girls thoough. make it sort of noticeable too like post something on ur FB saying ur hanging out with ______." If you hang out with other girls you might realize that you don't want a girl like her anymore because if she's picking up but not talking that's immature. This may sound like I am promtoting you being a jerk, I AM NOT! I actually bought a book several months ago on how to get my ex back but I bought it a little too late. and I'm sure ull get similar responses like this.

Good luck with this.

• Well there really is no next move for you. It is now up to her to contact you back