Will my ex regret breaking up with me?

So, my ex and I dated for about two years, but these past couple of months we would argue a lot more over silly things. So l, back in November we were in a huge fight and in the heat of the moment I broke up with him. I thought he would text and call and ask to work things out but he didn't. It was the biggest mistake ever. I would cry and text and call and beg for him back, and he would just ignore me. So that kind of went on for about 2-3 weeks. Eventually I stopped all together, and he ended up texting me first. We followed each other back on social media (there was a point where he blocked me and we unfollowed each other) and we both started talking. He said he never lost feelings, and the first week he thought he was fine without me but then realized he missed me. We talked on the phone and eventually hung out and got back together. It was fine for the first 3 days but eventually when the holidays were over and we got back to reality it was just weird. We both truly loved each other, and wanted to make it work, but it just wasn't working. But, we were still going to try our best. So last Thursday, (btw we are juniors in high school who have been dating since 2014) we were talking about our relationship and I told him that it felt weird bc we went from not talking to getting back together so quickly bc we missed each other, we got in a fight, and then we got out of a fight, and started walking to class (this was at lunch) he got really pissed for some reason and then broke up with me over text (personally I think he did it out of anger and the heat of the moment like I did the 2 months before) I haven't texted or called since, and we still remain friends on social media. I feel like he thought it was the right descision to break up with me since we were fighting minutes before, but once he realized what he had done, regretted it. I avoid seeing him at school, but the next day he was walking next to me and I kindly asked if he was okay, he rudely replied "... yeah?" I mean, maybe he was trying to act like it didn't bother him, but don't understand why HE was the one being rude since he dumped me. I still miss and love him, but I'm not going to beg and plead for him back like last time. Does anyone know what's going on in his head? Do you think he'll regret this and ask for me back? Should I move on or try to talk to him in a couple of months? Thanks!
Will my ex regret breaking up with me?
Add Opinion