Can I get into a relationship with a religious girl who has never dated?

I was working one night at the campus center of my college. A girl came in asking to have the b ball game put on the big screen TV in the cafeteria. I was speechless. I thought she was the cutest girl I've ever seen. I turned the TV on for her and she went down to the cafeteria to watch it. After about 20-30 minutes, I went down to join her. I sat at a table near hers with my back turned to her awkwardly staring at the TV. After 5 min., she asked me if I liked the Bulls too? I turned to her and told her that I've been a fan since the Jordan days. I'm a die hard Bulls fan. After talking to her for 2 min. I stood up and asked if I could sit down at her table. She smiled and nodded so I sat down next to her. We talked for about an hour about b ball and college and kinda got to know each other a little. After my shift ended, I got up, shook her hand and I left. I was kicking myself for not having a way to contact her in the future. After a week passed, I was able to find her on Facebook and I added her as a friend. Over the next couple weeks, we chatted back and forth, usually through my efforts. I told her that I thought she was cute, and I kinda asked her out in a joking way. She said no in a joking way and I told her I was disappointed in a joking way. All this was done through Facebook. A day passed, and she saw that I was online and started a conversation with me. She asked me some personal questions like "Have You ever dated anyone?" I told her that I had one girlfriend in high school. I then asked her the same thing, and she said that "she had never dated anyone". I later told her how I came down to the cafeteria to watch the game with her because she was so cute. She said I was " the most straightforward guy she had ever met" and that "I was soo sweet". She also told me that she thought I was a "playa" when we first met and was glad to learn I wasn't. We continued to chat online for the next month during winter break. We would talk for 3-4 hours every other night. We flirted often, I even jokingly described my ideal girl to her in her image which was also true. Over this time, I started to like her because we had so much in common. I thought she liked me. Once school started up again, I met her again at work. A week later, I asked her out, and she told me that she doesn't date. This made me very sad and I told her, In detail how much I liked her and how sad I was. She said she felt bad and didn't mean to lead me on. I didn't talk to her for a week. After that I told her that I wanted to be friends and we hung out and talked online and texted each other a lot for the next month but I still hinted that I liked her and she suspected it Then one night, I was drunk and I hugged her, and put my hand on her back a few times. She said this made her uncomfortable a few days later via a text and stopped talking to me. (She doesn't drink) I apologized and that's where we are.I like her a lot and I can't get her out of my head. What should I do?
2
0