I want to approach this girl. How do I let her know I'm interested in her, but also find out if she is likes me?

I like this girl and I want to let her know, without saying "hey I like you" what are some specific things I can do. Also how do I tell if she really enjoys talking to me and is not just being nice. Also she has come up to me before. When would be a good time to go up to her?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Hang out with he. Casually ask her to do something, then if she still seems interested & you can ask her out again sometime, if she does not ask you first^ ^...

I would say hold off on the I like you's - I a not a big proponent of them anyways- just let time be your guide, & first make sure you guys really DO click, before any confessions^... Time is soooo important. Get to KNOW her !

Good LucK!

:-)

Just an after thought - to touch her without being syrupy. .. Some day while you guys are talking, find out what fruit is her favorite, the one day when you have a back pack, or a place to put it, & you will be sure to see her, bring it with you, & casually, nonchalant,- offer her a "blank"

:-)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Just talk with her more and then if you are both in a good mood, just casully ask her to a movie or something along those lines if she says yes then see how it goes but if she doesn't she will probably tell you if she likes you or not.

• Get to know her on a personal level. Ask her if she plays sports or what her interest are.