My girlfriend keeps talking to her ex and I don't know what to do?

Earlier in our relationship her ex told me that I should read some notes she wrote him..it said how much she still loved him and always will love him and I just let it go because I love her so much. its really hard to deal with it but I have to because I don't want to lose her. She was showing me some texts on her phone from some of her girlfriends and stumbled on a text from him and she acted all weird and shut it right away. I told her I don't like him at all because of the notes that she wrote him but she still won't do anything about it. I guess what I'm trying to ask is what should I do about the whole situation? The only reason I haven't told her to stop talking to him is because I know she wants him as a friend and I don't want to tell her who she can have as a friend or not...its not right. Any advice would help, thanks
1
0