What the hell is the problem with the ex?!

Okay so around 6 years ago I met a girl and we hooked up,things were going good I thought. Then she cheated on me while I was out of town. Time passed and then out of nowhere she found me on MySpace in 2007 wanting to talk & all that like nothing ever happened. I was reluctant obviously but then she started going on about how sorry she was and all that,she never said she was sorry before so I thought maybe it's okay. Then as we talk and things get better as far as online goes she starts being a total witch out of nowhere. Then time goes by and she comes back & like a idiot I talk to her some more. Then yesterday she sends me a message that seems like she's trying to let me down easy but it was really mean. I asked her about it and I got the same. So my question is what the hell is her problem? Is she just trying to play games on me like it's fun or is there more to it? I'm a really nice guy,the kind that gets taken advantage of obviously.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Brother do yourself a favor and cut her loose. She sounds totally crazy. She likes to play head games with guys. Had women do that to me as well. Nice guys finish last sometimes and she knows it. There are tons of other women out there.

What Girls Said 2

• Ok well first of all, I fully agree with blackkid. ----Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.---- Sounds like she has some problems she needs to sort out with herself. You must still like something about her though because you're terribly patient considering the way she has been with you. Sounds like she's the repeated offender lol, and you haven't learned yet. Maybe she as other interests that you're unaware of, maybe she needs to have a figure there for her no matter who it is (just anyone to listen to her). But maybe she goes about communicating and being your friend in the wrong way, ends up leading you on without you realizing it until you're hurt again. Kind of sounds like you're her listening ear when no one else will listen. The kind of guy that you know you can depend on for the most part, but also the kind of guy that once a girl knows that, if her heart isn't in the right place she'll take advantage of that too. I could be wrong. Good luck! =)

• Sorry dude, but you have to ask that question to yourself. Don't be her door mat and who really cares why she does what she does, just leave her alone completely. Good Luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Her problem? Who knows? She's nuts. Why do you keep talking to her? That's the real question since it's your health and life, and obviously she needs to stay out of it forever.