How do I get my ex back if he is a player?

I'm in 9th grade and they boy I'm really into a in 11th.. We dated from the beginning of school till November, my family told me to leave him alone and now I have a deep connection with him.. It was weird all of a sudden he said he wanted to be friends and it is now January and I'm still hurt.. He is going with another girl and all of his brow say it's on purpose.. I don't get any calls from him no more or texts and I miss him.. We were so close but he said everything has changed and I can't stop crying because I am real With my feelings and think I'm inlove... I would do anything for him.. And I want him to realize that I would love him more than any other girl.. I did mess up a little in the relationship but, I'm learning and if he gives me a chance I won't mess up again.. He is worth it. Lots of boys want me but I don't want them because I am loyal to my ex and can't let go so I was wondering if I can get him back?
+1 y
Bros say it's on purpose.
+1 y
I want him because I have true feelings for him. Getting to know him and his past, he hasn't been treated fright by girls and lots of them have cheated on him and stuff like that.. But I'm a whole different person and I want to treat him right.
3
6