Nose piercings?

I have my nose pierced (left nostril, not a septum piercing), and was just wondering what guys think of nose piercings. Are they cute? Cool? Slutty? Trashy? Gross? Does it make a difference between a stud and a hoop?

Also... ok, I have 13 piercings total but 12 are on my ears and aren't all stretched and huge or anything. Is that many piercings a turn-off to guys? They're not really noticeable; I've had people sit next to me in class for months without really noticing.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I recently pierced the palm of my left hand. It hurt a great deal, and it keeps me from performing even the most fundamental of tasks/ But I must say it looks absolutely fabulous, so, of course, I'm like WOW!

What Guys Said 2

• Nose piercings were always a turn off for me. it's definitely hard for me to pay attention with a piercing right in my face. Kinda creeped me out.

• I think they are silly and immature. I think that. I'm atypical.

What Girls Said 1

• Omg you are so fat and ugly & all your piercings are so gross. Lose some weight urgh.

• Wow, that was helpful.

• *sticking, lol

• Your welcome. BTW I was thinking the same about her anonymous status.