Just broke up with my friends with benefits and now I don't know what to do?

Tbh I didn't even know we were friends with benefits. we've only been seeing each other 3 weeks but I suppose it felt like longer because I do like him. I honestly didn't realise it was only that short time till I counted the days So Atm I'm very confused so I need some help. I asked were we like friends with benefits, He told me that he doesn't want a relationship anytime soon.

So I said that while I don't jump into relationships I don't do the friends with benefits thing either. I just told him I don't want to be one of many girls. And that he's a bigger player than I thought, And that its best if we don't see each other again.

He told me that it was a pity with loads of sad faces and that he's sorry that he can't give me what I want and that he is definitely not a player.

i replied having a f*ck buddy makes u a player, that u keep ur options open so you can sleep with whoever u like. He said that's not what his about and that he really didn't only want me for sex.

I really don't know if I've done the right thing or not, I'm really desperate for some advice. He never really did act like a friends with benefits some days he ask for just cuddles and I think this is were I started to get confused about what he wanted.
1
2