How do you get rid of psycho stalker ex's?

So I have this crazy psycho ex who keeps on calling my phone from a blocked number without actually saying anything when I pick up. She's also been sending death threats to my best friend who had nothing to do with anything in our relationship. So, in response to her having posted my cell number on this site, I'd like to ask if anyone out there would be willing to help me out by sending the following text to HER phone:

"Anna, darling, I haven't contacted you in over a week as agreed by police records. If you continue to bother me, I'll not only get a restraining order on you, I'll make sure your parents find out what you've been doing."

I appreciate anyone who's willing to help me on this matter.

girl89, she already has a police history of stalking people. I had an officer show up at her doorstep to tell her to stop bothering me and my friends, but that hasn't stopped her. She's just finding indirect and anonymous ways of doing it.

63

Most Helpful Guy

• Restraining orders don't work dude. I got one put on one of my exs and I think it made her stalk me more lol. We date for 2 months, she cheated got prego with twins and the tried to come back to me. She stalked me for like 4 months. So I got one put on her and she got worse. Then I moved and changed my number. haven't heard from her in 2 years. LOL

What Girls Said 6

• Id say get a restraining order - been there done that and change your number.

also maybe not the most convenient thing but unless I know who it is I don't answer my phone. If hey need to talk to me that is the amazing invention voice mail's use :) after a while of getting no results she should go away

• If you can please message me with a link to the posting in which she posted your phone number, I will have it removed immediately. Thanks.

LondonPrincess

GirlsAskGuys.com Team

• then find an indirect anonymous wasy to get her ass kicked

• Instead of just stooping down to her immature level why don't you just be smart enough to get a restraining order on her already.

• alls I could say is ignor her.. things will eventually pass.. she's obiously being really immature and if that don't work than most deff get a restraining order!

• I have to agree with girl89 on this one. playing her games is only going to make it worse. go to the police and get a restraining order point blank.

What Guys Said 2

• I agree with 1185 below...restraining orders definitely don't work. You have three options here:

Option 1...rearrange your entire life by moving away and changing all phone numbers, etc. "not my recommendation"

Option 2...believe it or not, I had this problem and resolved it by stalking her back. And when I say stalk her back, I mean STALK HER BACK AND MAKE HER WISH SHE NEVER MET YOU. A few ideas...snap pictures of her when you catch her riding by, etc. Then take some pics of you ficking someone else and mail both pics to her. Simply write a note saying "I appreciate you riding by the other day to check on me, but I was busy f***ing a chic much finer than you." Next, tell her you had sex with her mom or something. Then you should order some gay porn and high times subscriptions in her name and have them shipped to her parents house. If you really want to push the envelope, then fabricate a document from the health dept containing lab results stating that you're HIV positive and have genital herpes. If she still wants you after that, then you must resort to Option 3. "which leads me to Option 3 below"

Option 3...at this point, there's nothing else you can do. You have to visit the nearest hood and pay some chic "or chics" to beat the sh*t out of this bitch. Usually, a fat sack of weed is payment enough and usually you come out cheaper than paying cash, depending on what connections you have.

Well...I'm no psychiatrist, but these tactics have worked for me in the past, so I feel obligated to pass this useful info on to newcomers like yourself who are just getting introduced to the world of psycho bitches that fall in love with "the goob"! LOL

• Just have absolutely no contact at all,that's what I learned the hard way. And when she does contact you do not give her the satisfaction of even one word. And try to keep records of any threats she makes and make sure to let all friends and family know all about it. The bad news is she probably won't stop until she finds someone else to stalk. And trust me she will pop up when and where you least expect it.