I like this girl?

I'm 16 years old and I like this girl. though I only see her at school. tho sometimes we stay after school together... I talk to her a lot. but she has a boyfriend... I need an opinion from a girl... should I go for it even tho she has a boyfriend? or should I just let go?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Alrighty, well, I think you should wait it out. Teen relationships usually don't last so I doubt hers will. In the mean time, take the time to get to know her more, that way if you two date, you'll know her really well and it could turn into something serious. But don't be going after her just to have sex with her or anything, save that for marriage. Hope I helped! XD

• Yay! I'm best answer! XD let me know how it turns out in the long run!

What Girls Said 3

• if you think that she is really the one for you, then go for her! Well, maybe you might hurts her boyfriend feelings, but anyway he might will get over it eventually, and he might find someone else anyway!

• Whats your nAme because your story sound like this guy who likes my sister but she has Boyfriend but everyone think she does.

• He* I meant he and I'm making this long and still so it be Able to sent

• no! don't give it a go just yet... wait untill its been a month after they break up. if they never do, or you get tired of waiting, let it go. If she is ever single and you still like her, definately give it a go then. :)

What Guys Said 1

• No mate! Wait be a good friend but don't make yourself just a friend. If she cheated on this guy to be with you there is not reason she wouldn't do that to you at some point. Be patient, hang in there!