How do I get him back??

This is your typical story of girl meets guy, guy is interested, girl is not, guy chases girl, guy loses interest in girl, and girl wants girl.

--------

I don't even know if I want this guy because of him or because I miss the attention I used to get from him. Every morning he would text me, and it was nice getting up first thing in the morning and reading what he wrote. But then, one day, I texted him back and he never responded to me :( And I never bothered writing back because it's his turn. But I wrote on his wall on fb and he replied to that.

It's funny though because we made tentative plans for some time in the future and I don't understand why he's ignoring me for the past 2 weeks.

I still see him on campus all the time, usually in the student center between classes and we wave and small talk, then move on.

But my question is, how do I get him back?

Thanks

11

Most Helpful Guy

• This happened to me recently, all be it from the other side. Now if she would ever be interested she need to make the first move. Seems like that is what you did but maybe you need to tell him point blank how you feel. Find the proper time and just tell him how you feel. You regret not giving him the chance before and you would like to now. If he is still interested that should be enough, at least it would for me.

He may be confused about what you want and probably what he wants. You may have hurt him a lot and he does not know if he wants to go back to that spot with you. Personally those are just some of the thoughts going through my mind.

In short talk to him and lay everything out. He will come around and if he doesn't its time for both of you to move on to other people.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• this isn't typical, its drama, and he wants no part in it.