How do I get my boyfriend to break up with me?

I want to break up with my boyfriend... But I don't want to be the bad guy here so hom do I get him to break up with me?

1516

Most Helpful Guy

• dear God just break up. Stop being a jerk

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not 'bad' for wanting g to break up. you're bad for being a dck about it. and being insulting when breaking up, or manipulating him to do it--both dick moves,.

you're going to have to learn how to deal with things as an adult. might as well start now. you're not going to want everyone you date and they won't always want you. thats life.

if you manipulate him not only is it cruel and demeaning, but you're going to wonder when your next boyfriend is doing that to you.

just be honest. it will help you trust other people are honest with you ad male you a more trustworthy non neurotic person.

What Guys Said 15

• You kind of already are the bad guy here. Don't play mind games and wreck someone's heart. Woman up and say it's not working for you, you'd rather be with single or with someone else, and you don't want to work it out. Say you're sorry for having to be the one to end it, but to continue wouldn't be healthy or right. The best way for you to both heal is to 'not' have any further contact.

• Just break up with him already.. it will be so easy... say something like.. I'm no longer interested in you or if you want some emotions put into it, "I've searched search it in my heart and we're just not meant to be" or whatever cliché crap you want to tell him. The only other way he'll break up with you is if you don't find the time to do anything with him and always come up with an excuse

• Well why do you want him to break up with you? Why don't you take the step towards breaking up with him? you shouldn't you will be termed as bad if you break up with him

• Just tell him you want to break up.. Getting strung along sucks major ass. Every second that you're with him and you don't like him you're doing nothing but stringing him along when he could be moving on to other things.

• Actually you are being the bad guy by not being honest, rather, trying to play with his mind to manipulate him to do it

• Do things he doesn't like. Stop responding to his text messages. Basically ignore or annoy him.

• That's kind of mean lol

• That is being the bad guy

• Take a shit on his mom's face while she's sleeping...

• cheat on him

• Font talk to him

• Stop acting like a child and break up if that's what you want

• Breakups are not easy. You just need to it. It's the mature thing to do; Don't waste his/your time with a relationship that isn't going anywhere.

• Just do it nicely your gonna be The bad guy in his story any way

• Tell him his penis is small.

What Girls Said 14

• You should just break up with him yourself in a gentle way - you wouldn't be a "bad guy" for doing so. You could tell him you want to focus on school and don't want to be in a relationship right now.

Just remember to be nice in your delivery, and don't put him down.

• ... you do realize that doing it slowly and painfully, all drawn out, will only paint you to be an even bigger 'bad guy', yeah? If you resort to cheating or something of that nature, for example.

Just tell him you're really sorry but that you're just not feeling it anymore.

• Realistically, this won't be the last relationship you have in your life.
    You don't want to find yourself in the same dilemma of having to exhibit preposterous behaviors so your boyfriend can break up with you because you are too scared to do it.
    Face this problem now so you know how to handle similar encounters in the future.
    Break up with him and tell him why.
    there's no way you can spare his feelings, he will be hurt.
    But realize he not feel that way forever.

Best of wishes!

• Quit being a wuss and grab your ovaries like a big girl and do it.

• that takes sooooooooo long.. and still no use... but you could try being mean or flirty with other guys

• Just (wo) man up and break up with the guy.

• Just be honest and let him know it's not working for you.

• Why don't you just end things?

• YOU should break up with him

• I say just do it, its hard to have the courage to do so but when you say it, then its over and done with. do it face to face or text, text is a bit more hurtful because you can't even face them but do what you can
    sorry to hear it did not work out

• Break up with him

• Just break up with him, he'll be hurt but it's better then leading him on.

• I was feeling the same way.

• Just tell him that I don't like you anymore and think we should see other people